Give Your Smile Extra Glow Through Lip Blushing
LipLiner and Lip Watercolor
This is the perfect procedure if you are tired of wearing lipstick, and if you are looking to improve and enhance your lips beauty. It will add more definition to your natural shape, and it will give the illusion of a more fullness. During your procedure, we will use anesthetics to keep any discomfort to a minimum.
We have a variety of techniques and colors for your Lip Blush, you can choose a natural look, or go with something more dramatic and more filled in. No initial touch-up is typically needed, but once a year color refresher is recommended. Lips heal quickly, so there is virtually no downtime.
- We will establish your desired shape.
- We will custom blend a color to obtain your desired results. Most women prefer a natural lip color – something they would like to see first thing in the morning. Others have a particular color they prefer, and by bringing their lipstick in with them we are able to blend colors for a more vivid look. We explain the process in more detail once we see the color you have chosen.
- Our method of permanent makeup is gentle and safe; however, in order to ensure that there is no discomfort during this procedure, specially formulated topical ointments are used to numb the entire lip area. Our numbing ointments are formulated for Forever Beauty Makeup by Princess and they truly are the best!
- Once the lips are numb, we will apply the permanent lip color.
- Your lips will be puffy for about 24 hours, and we will give you an ointment to keep the lips moist. For the first 3-4 days, the color will appear more vivid, as if you are wearing lipstick. This occurs because the outer layer of skin is saturated with color. On the third or fourth day, that outer layer will exfoliate and lighten. We are able to see the end result of our color choice within six weeks.
- We will schedule a second appointment for you in six weeks. We will then reevaluate your original color formula and reinforce the lip color. This is to ensure that the color will last for several years.