A Premier Med Spa Providing Permanent Makeup, Aesthetics and Teeth Whitening
Angelina Princess moved to the US from the Ukraine twenty years ago. She received her PhD in Pharmacy from Kiev National Medical University. Angelina has always been a perfectionist with her eyebrows and makeup her entire life. She has worked at permanent makeup and aesthetics salons in Europe and the USA for over twenty years. With this passion, she recently opened her new Med Spa, Forever Beauty by Princess. This is a premier Med Spa located in the Scottsdale Quarter. It specializes in Permanent Makeup, Aesthetics and Teeth Whitening.
She calls her salon the one stop shop for a beauty makeover. Angelina wanted to create a quality MedSpa with a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere without feeling like you’re a number.
Because our time — and our clients’ time — is valuable, we appreciate your cooperation with our policies.
Our cancellation policy:
- To secure your appointment, we require a $100, per procedure, non-refundable deposit due at time of booking. This deposit will be credited towards your appointment
- Booking fees are NON-refundable and you will forfeit your deposit if you cancel your appointment, no exceptions. In the case of a less-than 48 hour cancellation notice or “no show,” the entire amount of service is due upon re-booking and is non-refundable.
- Being more than 15 minutes late to your appointment will result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment.
Our no-show policy:
- NO call NO show will firmly NOT be granted another appointment on our schedule, with an exception to valid certain circumstances.
- Even though eyebrow microblading touch-up’s do not cost anything, if you do not show up without notifying me, you will be charged $50 dollars because this is time I am losing.
- Required initial touch up should be scheduled 8 weeks from the day of the procedure to complete perfect micro-pigmented brows. Additional charges may apply if scheduled after the 12-week mark unless it's discussed and planned in advance.
- Any refund will not be granted if the client chooses not to continue with the process of the procedure based on prejudging the outcome.
- If you have had permanent makeup in the past from another artist, then it is considered a new procedure and new procedure rates and policies will apply.